0 miles from Folly Beach
Desirable amenities and an idyllic Seabrook Island location create the perfect seaside retreat at this 3-bed, 2.5-bath vacation rental villa with room for 7! This incredible property features several private decks, lush views, and all of the comforts of home, while complimentary amenity cards provide access to numerous resort luxuries. In addition, you're just a short bike ride away from 3.5 miles of pristine beach along with the Beach Club, boasting an oceanfront pool and much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 3 (Loft): Twin Sleeper Sofa w/Twin Trundle
Numerous windows illuminate the 1,200-square-foot interior with warm, natural light - creating a bright and lively environment that is bound to put everyone in immediate high spirits!
High-end decor and Pottery Barn furnishings perfectly complete the open-concept living area, creating an elegant and comfortable space that will quickly become your favorite spot in the home. Spend leisurely afternoons watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV or simply taking in the golf course and lagoon views.
But with the beach and numerous resort amenities right down the road, you'll find yourself spending more time out of the villa than in! Sunbathe by the Sealoft Villa's private pool, or by the Beach Club's oceanfront pool, build sand castles on the pristine beach, and achieve your best golf score yet! Your furry friend will have fun, running leash free along the shoreline. There's even a dog park just for them! Before returning inside the villa, wash off sandy feet and beach equipment in the convenient outdoor shower.
A day in the sun will leave your group ravenous! Serve hors-d'oeuvres atop the bar while you whip up a Lowcountry supper in the fully equipped kitchen. Stainless steel appliances and spacious countertops make home-cooking seem as simple as the ocean breeze. Once everything is prepped and ready, dine around the 6-person table or gather everyone on the top deck for an al fresco-style meal at the 4-person table.
After an exciting day, tuck the kids into bed in the unique loft, with its own half bathroom, and make your way downstairs to the master bedroom. Enjoy a nightcap on the private balcony before crawling into the soft bedding of the queen-sized bed, with a Westin mattress, for a restorative night's sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
This eco-friendly barrier island features 3.5 miles of uncrowded beach along with numerous community amenities just a short walk or bike ride away from the villa! With so much to do close by, it might be hard to leave the boundaries of this incredible gated community!
Complimentary amenity cards provide access to Seabrook Island Club facilities, including an oceanfront pool, 2 golf courses, Equestrian Center, Racquet Club, several restaurants and the Lake House with a state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor pool, and basketball court. Everyone in the group will find something they love - whether it's beach bummin' next to the ocean with included beach equipment or perfecting a golf swing, the options are endless! The resort even offers daily and weekly camp sessions for kids - where they'll enjoy arts and crafts, athletic workshops, and educational lessons on the island wildlife.
Speaking of wildlife, you'll find plenty in the area! Keep your eyes out for alligators in the lagoon, dolphins jumping out of the ocean, and sea turtles making their nest on the beach.
Experience sunset trots down the island's coast on horseback - one of the only beaches to allow this - or branch out to explore the rest of Lowcountry! Test your balance on paddleboards as you travel down the Bohicket Creek with Water Dog Paddle Co., located just 13 minutes away, while the anglers of the group set sail for a deep sea fishing trip with First Step Fishing Excursions!
Take the provided bikes (4 adult and 2 children) out for an afternoon spin through lush maritime forest and serene marshes, before cruising over to Freshfields Village for light shopping! Afterward, grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in the area. Enjoy dinner with views at Red's Ice House, where live music perfectly pairs with fresh seafood. If it's tacos you crave, don't look any farther than Cantina 76, a laid-back hangout with topnotch margaritas!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and essential spices, community amenity cards, Keurig Coffee Maker, brand new gas grill, 3 furnished decks 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 4 adult bikes and 2 children bikes (some helmets included), gated community access, fresh towels, 3 driveway parking spots, outdoor shower and beach equipment including skimboards, boogie boards, 6 beach chairs, coolers, beach cart, beach toys and crabbing gear
- Seabrook Island community amenities include access to outdoor pools, 2 championship golf courses, the Racquet Club, the Equestrian Center, several restaurants, the Lake House with a fitness center, indoor pool, basketball courts, fitness classes (Access to the pool is free. Guests can pay to use all other amenities at the resort)
- Incredible Seabrook Island location - walk to beach, enjoy resort amenities, and make memories as you explore Lowcountry via paddleboards, kayaks, and bikes!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Charleston International Airport (~ 32.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee per stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in